Sumary of A + A 2021 to be a hybrid trade fair experience:
- The OSH industry looks forward to A+A as a physical trade fair in autumn 2021. This is confirmed by the exhibitor registrations received to date.
- A+A Connected boasts hybrid trade fair experience A preview of what is to come and the hybrid content offered by A+A 2021 was also provided by the first joint web session organized by Fraunhofer IPA, Basi and Messe Düsseldorf on ‘Industrial Exo-Skeletons’ (www.
- For the trade fair in October this means that the live program on site will be extended to include digital content.
- This is why extracts from the agenda of the 37th Congress for Occupational Safety and Occupational Medicine organized by Basi will be streamed online.
- We will again be able to offer OSH decision-makers and stakeholders an exciting and informative program – and this time not only physically on site but also in a hybrid format using digital channels,” comments Dr. Christian Felten, General Manager at the Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft für Sicherheit und Gesundheit bei der Arbeit e.
- Another digital add-on offer for both exhibitors and visitors are product-related web sessions.
- Thanks to the additional digital channel exhibitors can also reach out to potential customers who will be unable to attend the trade fair this year.
- For more information on the web sessions and extra presentation options for exhibitors via the exhibitor profile: www.